Have you ever seen ads on TV or any posts on social media platforms where ordinary people share their positive experiences with that particular product? hence, These types of ads are part of communal marketing.
So, In this blog, we will learn what is communal marketing and how you can implement it in your business.
What’s in it for me?
So, Communal marketing is the type of marketing in which companies invite their consumer to be a part of the company’s campaign for advertising and marketing.
Also, The customer’s involvement in any marketing campaign of the company builds trust and brand value for that particular company.
In Communal marketing, the idea is so simple. Hence In it, companies invite their past consumers for their next advertising campaign.
Generally, communal marketing focuses on customers to share their experience with the company and their products and spread the story.
but This activity helps the company to get vast leads and trust value among all new consumers, increasing the company’s sales graph and growth rate.
For example, you start a new business which provides all beauty services at home and service is available only for female. also, Suppose you serve beauty services to 10 females in their place, and you want your customers to review you.
You start a marketing campaign with that past customers and invite them to make a short video about their overall experience of beauty services and share it with you. also, And for that, you will give them an extra 20% off on the next Bill.
so, For that 20% discount, ladies make small videos about their experience and share them with you. And with the help of this campaign or marketing strategy, you have got trust and Brand value as well as videos for the company’s advertisement.
Communal Marketing is different from Viral Marketing and Word Mouth marketing. hence, In viral marketing or mouth publicity, the company gets a small number of leads.
Still, in Communal Marketing, it targets the related community of that consumers and creates high value with a high conversion rate.
Users of Communal Marketing
All the businessman are the primary users of Communal Marketing who also believe in the Word of mouth publicity and Viral marketing.
But Communal marketing is far way effective than this marketing medium. So, That’s why it is trendy among all the companies.
hence, It works in the 80/20 rule. so, Here 20% of past customers give the sale up to 80% to the company. It happens because sharing a review of any product for a particular company builds a high level of trust in other consumers’ minds.
also, This campaign creates a sensation on social media, a new user will trust your company, and your brand will get more leads and growth rate after this campaign.
The Strategy of Communal Marketing
To plan a successful communal marketing campaign, an advertising team of the company should follow the following steps:-
- We should start a communal campaign for past consumers with some necessary steps and apply it very carefully.
- Share this campaign idea with their past consumers and invites them to participate in that campaign.
- also, Request them to share some stories of user experience of the particular product and give rating, review, and feedback.
- meanwhile, Monitor the shared posts, ratings, and reviews and respond to them appropriately.
- Select the Best Post for your ad and boost it as per the commitment.
Let’s understand these steps with the example:-
so, You have seen many photos contest or challenge campaign on social media.
meanwhile, Let assume you are an owner of a company that makes small baby’s diaper with an age limit of 0 to 2 years. And you are starting an ad campaign with their parents who have bought your products.
In this campaign, you invite your customers to click an image or make a small video of your baby, which shows that this diaper is so comfortable for your baby and share it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with hashtag #CompoftWithDieper.
You will select the top 10 images from these and featured a baby’s image on the packaging of your product.
Why Communal Marketing
There are various points which well answer the question of why Communal Marketing. So let’s check some of the essential points that why Communl marketing:-
- Communal Marketing generates a healthy relationship between the company and its consumers, including the company’s repeated customers.
- so, It creates a high trust value and brand value in front of other people, increasing the company’s sales rate.
- also, You can generate new customers through this marketing campaign.
Job Profile in Communal Marketing
So, There are various posts in Communal advertising and Marketing. Major Job Profiles in Communal Marketing field are as follows:-
- Market Research Analyst
- Public Relation Specialist
- Advertising Promotions and Marketing Manager
Market Research Analyst
Salary (Annually in INR)
1.2 lakh- 4.8 Lakhs
Bachelor’s Degree in Market Research, administrations, statistics, social science, or related fields.
- Gather past consumer’s information and activity.
- so, Conduct necessary Background Research.
- Gather and examine the collected data.
- also, Evaluate Customer’s response and behavior.
Public Relation Specialist
Salary (Annually in INR)
1.5 lakh- 5. 4Lakhs
Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations. Journalism or related field.
- Create a Public relationship with past consumers.
- Run and test the campaign’s performance with the help of the marketing team.
Advertising Promotions and Marketing Manager
Salary (Annually in INR)
2.2 lakh- 7.65 Lakhs
Master’s Degree & experience in Marketing advertising or Business Management. Also may have experience in this field.
- Monitor all marketing & advertising.
- Track to Communal marketing performance.
- also, Monitor and communicate with the advertising team.
Since the last decade, Communal Marketing has been developing and continues researching to become more specific and accurate on delivering the best ads campaign to relevant past users.
Nowadays, the Internet has become so useful and accessible, and communal marketing also develops new types of marketing around Mobile devices.
Communal marketing is the type of marketing in which companies invite their consumer to be a part of the company’s campaign for advertising and marketing. also, The Customer’s involvement in any marketing campaign of the company builds trust and brand value for that particular company.
All the businessman are the primary users of Communal Marketing but who also believe in the Word of mouth publicity and Viral marketing.
But Communal marketing is far way effective than this marketing medium. That’s why it is trendy among all the companies.
So, The customers who have trust in the company and loyal to the company are responded positively to the company. They never turn back to share their experience with the company’s products.
Ans:- There are various posts in Communal advertising and Marketing. Major Job Profiles in Communal Marketing field are as follows:-
1. Market Research Analyst
2. Public Relation Specialist
3. Advertising Promotions and Marketing Manager
Various points show the benefits of Communal marketing. so Some of them are as follows:-
1. It generates a healthy relationship between the company and its consumers, increasing the company’s repeated customers.
2. It creates a high Trust value and Brand value in front of other people, increasing the company’s sales rate.
3. We can generate new customers through this marketing campaign.
- Readers Rating
- No Rating Yet!
- Your Rating